You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Yamaha ty250 mono steel tanks and seat units for sale

(0 reviews)

Yamaha ty250 mono steel tanks and seat units for sale

(0 reviews)

125.00 GBP

• Price 125.00 GBP
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hi, thought i'd offer these for sale on here to fellow enthusiasts prior to putting them on The Bay. Finally got hold of some plastic 3.5L tanks and an order put in to Shedworks for some tank/seat shelters.

So i'm selling my 5L steel tanks and seat units to recuperate some costs. These are to be sold as a set, ie yellow tank and seat unit together and the blue tank sold with the seat unit. Tanks and seats will not be sold seperately. Paint was done professionally about 15 months ago, obviously usual trials wear and tear, but general good, smart overall condition. Complete with caps, and one year old Yamaha RXS 3 position petrol taps. These face the opposite way to a stock tap, but do not affect flow in any way.

I also have another set of Speedblock decals for the tanks.

Seats were professionally recovered in black, and the seat bases have had a lot of time put into them with filler and sanding by the same guy who did the tanks. They are now located by s/s button heads (supplied) into the stock rubber grommet brackets (not supplied) and one off machined captive alloy threaded shouldered nuts.

I will be in the UK between April 11th and May 11th, so if you are interested, contact me asap, and arrange delivery/pick up during these dates. I'm over on a family holiday and will be bringing these with me from Thailand in our suitcases. And hopefully returning to Thailand with my plastic tanks and Shedworks tank shelters.

Price is per tank/seat unit set

Regards,

Mike.

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.