You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

2017 Vertigo Combat Camo Works 250cc

(0 reviews)

2017 Vertigo Combat Camo Works 250cc

(0 reviews)

3,995.00 GBP

• Price 3,995.00 GBP
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have for sale my 2017 Vertigo Combat Camo Works 250cc.  I’ve owned the bike from new and is approximately 12-months old.  It’s in excellent condition as I hope you can see from the pictures, with just your usual scratches to be expected from a used trials bike.  It’s been exceptionally maintained after every ride and has never let me down.  It starts perfect and runs super smooth.  Only ever used for local club trials (this bike has not done the SSDT Scottish 6-Day Trial) .  I've just bought another new Vertigo which has forced this reluctant sale.

These are great bikes, very easy to ride and have superb grip.  The build quality is outstanding.  The bike is in original condition and has just had new brake pads fitted front and rear.  Both tyres are in good condition.  It still has the original front tyre and chain and sprockets to give you an idea of what little use this bike has done.  I've possibly only done a dozen trials over the last year on this bike due to a new arrival in the home.

You will struggle to find a cheaper 2017 model in this condition.  I'm a genuine seller and would appreciate not having my time wasted by tyre kickers.  The bike is priced to sell.  Thanks for viewing my listing.

Located in Skipton (North Yorkshire)

Please contact or message me if you have any questions.

07581 560499

Additional Information

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from Reni