Low North Camp North Yorkshire

lisas800

Is there anyone in here who is a member of low north camp in north yorkshire? Just bought my lad a Scorpa easy and want to become a member up there but need a current member to forward my name? If anyone could help it would be most welcome before my lad drives me mad nagging.......cheer guys :rolleyes:

See here. Download and complete an application form and take it along to the next committee meeting which are held on the first Wednesday on each month at the Northway pub, Scarborough (directions can be found on the page that I linked). If you can't make it to the next meeting (which I believe is tomorrow night), contact Eileen Race (contact details here) and she'll be able to advise you. If you have any other questions, please use the feedback form on the site or PM/email me through these forums and I'll try to help (or forward your question on to someone who can). More details about Low North Camp including rules for practising can be found here.

Steve Ford (SDMC web monkey)

Edited by neonsurge