Beta Rev 3 07

lee

:D nice pics Gary and Mark you never took long to get them up. I realy enjoyed the Beta so smooth with tons of power when you need it. I was a bag of nerves on it for the first lap but as the trial went on i got into it and all i can say is i kike it a lot .Big Chris beat me i think he,s been fixing all the observers bikes for free in return for cleans Na only kidding buddy you rode s##t hot today keep it up.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plastic bit on the tank actually has a function . Thought it looked dodgy at first but it is sharp looking in person . It serves as a ar inlet to the front of the airbox.. interesting.. smooth clean and Rides ooooo soooooo easy... Big hits are easier than ever and the bike seems much more stable and light .. the front end appears lots lighter. due to peg position I believe..

Edited by Ron

yep ron its all true and as for the colour i would say its the same as o4 the little plastic bit over the tank isnt part of the guard mind you after the trial yesterday it could have been any colour but after a bit of Clean it and a blast of Chris power washer shes like new ahain apart from 1 tiny little mark on the fork and that happened fefore Jorden fell of it (heart in my mouth) cant wait for next trial . :D

cant wait for next trial . :D

22nd.........get your entry in!

Had a good look at an 07 bike yesterday before Lee got his all manky :D . Some nice touches and improvements, especially the modded footpeg mounts....................a long time coming. :D D