Beta Rev 3 07

lee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie! come on mate, thats like spending 5 years in guantanamo bay,coming out and when asked what is was like you say, oh it was terrible pis*ed down the first week.

Whats the motor like, does it feel smaller, hows does it pull and does it still leak fuel

Edited by Betarev3

I dont know if it leaks fuel or not its not something i ever have a problem with with any of my betas. I think it might feel slightly smaller between the legs not sure and as for the motor im not sure, as i say on first impressions im going to leave the fly wheel weight on. i wouldnt make much of a development rider as you can see . sorry :guinness:

Picked up my 200 earlier today. Will not get to have a proper go until Saturday, but obviously fired it up. It does look pretty small, but the bike I just got rid of was 4RT so it would. It turns sharply and the riding position felt instantly comfortable. Suspension felt very stiff compared to the plush Mont, but I am putting this down to the fact it is brand new. ( not that I am expecting the Beta sus to be as good as the Mont).

The only complaint so far is that the stickers on the front and rear mudguard are shocking. Every one either has a bubble in it or is lifting at the edges. They quality of the sticker is very poor. This is only a minor annoyance though, and with a little time spent can be sorted. Everything else looks up to the usual Beta high quality.