Glenn, Steve Fracey And The Other Us Citizens

lee harris

:guinness: But He and Matt should still come to a ITSA event in tenn. sometime so I can see firsthand what

someone that truly knows the 240 can do with one ! I'm still on a good learning curve with my 240 !!!

And besides our fantic jersey's match !!!

:guinness::guinness: and at times I wish I was in the great white north ! (well Oregon at least !)

Glenn

I ride in the detroit metro area about 3 times a week.

I will be riding trials bicycle in down town tonight.

And pretty much every night this week to get ready for our event this weekend.

I live in dearborn.

Presently the gasgas is torn down in the garage to get cleaned up and new bushings.

Come on over and hang out any time...

Give me a ring if your around! 269-599-2449

I will introduce you to river rouge our secret hidden treasure about 15 mins away from troy.

Welcome to the D.

--Biff

Oh further note....

I am also another auto engineer.....

If you want to hitch a ride to this weekends event I am sure we can find you a spot....

I would have killed for an opprotunity to rock it out with spinal tap.... Awesome flick!

:chairfall:

--Biff

Biff,

nice to meet somebody out of the Detroit area. I will ride this weekend a competition, but in Germany :chairfall: . I will move to the US about November...

But when I'm in the area, I will surely contact you!!

So I already know that I have to find a place for at least my boots in my luggage... buying a new helmet in the US won't be a problem, will it?

FanticMatze

Buying a helmet should be pretty easy. If you want a general open face helmet many motorcycle shops around that will have them in stock. If you are looking for a trials specific helmet try Ryan Young Products, or The Tryals shop There are probably other importers that I am forgetting.

I am trying to pry zippy away from his wife so he can come with us on november 4th to ohio.

If your in the area again give me a ring. Snow or no snow we are out there doing something.

Cheers and see you soon. I am trying to dig up extra bikes around. Bring your gear regarless we will find something for you to ride.

--Biff

Yes Yes I am henpecked. My wife runs the house and I just do as I am told.

biffsgasgas Posted Today, 03:03 PM

I am trying to pry zippy away from his wife

But she is such a wonderful, understanding, lovely and kind lady why would I want to spend more than a few moments away from her? Is she out of the room now?

OK OK public humiliation does work........I am going November 4th. There ya happy? I know I am.

Mitchell has some chick to see saturday night so comming the day before is pretty much out of the picture for me. Hey were bringing tons of fire wood and beer because it sounds like nasty weather. I am trying to convince mitchell to bring the canopy but he is crying about setting it up.

Fanticmatze; we only get at max about 5 to 6 inches at a time but it will not keep us from riding... You have my info.

Sam; I am there!

29r: are you guys going to kill the experts like last time? I am trying to sell the gasgas and my pretty new bushings and plastic may make me ride advance.... booo.

--Biff