Glenn, Steve Fracey And The Other Us Citizens

lee harris

Hey Biff, shouldn't be too bad. There'll be a lot of good off camber turning and the splatter on the rock out front is optional this time. Biggest thing you'll see is riding through the middle of a black cherry tree. It looks intimidating but rides pretty easy, just don't overshoot it. :chairfall: Other than that, there are a few big logs and some spaced out smaller logs that might be tricky. We're not using the first part of the loop this time and it will be five loops of eight. All brand new section locations except the rocks in the yard.

Aaron

29r: are you guys going to kill the experts like last time? I am trying to sell the gasgas and my pretty new bushings and plastic may make me ride advance.... booo.

--Biff

Well.....uh....

I must say , I'm impressed at Aarons knack for setting lines .you might consider dropping down to ...eerr.. ohh... well...maybe ... Novice . :chairfall:

The good thing is that I think you'll get done before it gets dark . :blink:

Don't forget the time change btw .

OK, so I feel a little guilty, but I am planning on riding Mid-Michigan one more time before I re-up my membership and have to work it :chairfall: I have been selfish that way this season...

On a positive note, this will be my 8 year olds' very first event and he's going to pony up for membership as well!

Also, I will be bringing my brother and his family. They are threatening to buy bikes for next season...

In sectoin 7 waldos section my cape got hung up in the controls. luckly i was on top of a log.... Its the first time i have ever heard of having to dis-robe in a section.

Dang this trials should have been a seperate topic....

--Biff.

Ps i sold the gasgas at the trials... i feel all naked now.

Brockway,

If you go to Enon this weekend,

Look for a fully lighted and license plated 1986 Honda TLR 200 to be piloted by the Biffster. Biff, remember to use the turn signals so we all know where you are going.

No need for confusion Sam, it's a new creation I've come up with that I like to call RapGrass! :wall: A hip-hop beat with some banjo and mandolin, I think it's going to be huge! :wall:

I would love to see the Honda tackling the expert sections but I won't be able to make it to Enon because I have a dog show to attend in Fort Wayne. :wall:

Too bad it didn't look like this last Sunday, would have made it interesting! :wall:

snowysection.jpg

Brockway,

Sorry my post may be a bit misleading, I don't think Biff is actually going to compete on the Honda, just putt around and keep up on the trail. But I told him as long as he don't break it he could compete with it.

Is all that snow from Thursday 02NOV06? That would definately been interesting.

edited for spelling.

Edited by ZIPPY

screw it i am shakeing now and i need to ride.

Kip,

dont let the wife know but i will be riding sportsman.

Aaron,

waassshsshshppppssssshhhhh... ouch that whip has to hurt.... hahahaah let her know i said that.

sam,

This will be a repsol reflex... hahahahaah

• 3 weeks later...

Hello together,

Just to let you know, I will be in Michigan from next Wednesday. Do you also have some events in winter or do I have to wait until spring? In Germany, we have Christmas events, New Years Eve event, etc... (Usualy more fun than a real competition) Is there something like that in Michigan, too? If not, I'm afraid I will forget how a bike looks :thumbup::)

FanticMatze