1966 Sherpa T Sammy Miller

scrumpyjack

Hi all i have just purchased a 1966 sherpa T sammy miller, it ran for the first time in 25 yrs and sounds fantastic after only cleaning the carb and replacing the coil, plz can one of you experts out there send me some pics as i am struggling to find any on the web, and i would be gratefull for any imput or advice about these bikes/ i have tried to add a pic but if it doesnt work i can email one to anybody that is interested.

:guinness: Alan

post-2304-1161249300.jpg

Hi from Spain ScrumpyJack: Here you have some photos of my Sammy Miller bike. It is number 100039 and was imported to Scotland on March 1965. It raced the SSDT 1965, 1966 and 1967 driven by George W. Phorbes. If you send me a private with your email I can send you more and better photos of it.

The Sammy Miller model are only the 10....... models. You can find the number in the engine and in the chassis near the footrest. It is a 244,29 cc. piston 72x60 mm. and 8/1 commpression. 18 CV power at 8.000RPM, IRZ24EC carburettor, Femsa VAR 125-4 electrics, points advanced 3 to 3,4 mm. and 0,35 to 0,45 separation. Spark plug KLG FE55P. Clutch oil 300 cm3. Gears 0,35/0,454/0,831/1. 14/52 sprockets.

• 2 weeks later...