Tom's ? Farm

stuessenhigh

HI all,

Heard about a place called Toms farm, which I THINK might be nearish to me, so if anyone has any info or a tel. no, please let me know.

I've heard its mostly an enduro place, but that there are a few brooks, and climbs there which are OK for trials.

I gather it is somewhere near mid wales??

THanks in advance for any info.

STU :guinness:

Stu, have heard about Toms Farm and yes its mainly used for Enduro and MX. Its become abit of a s**t hole lately, riders making a terrible mess of the place (Rubbish) and I did here it may be or soon to be closed. It is a very Dark place where Enduro riders go to get lashed up,shag sheep and burn stuff, I will see if I can find some info for you.

Here mate http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/sites_toms_farm.htm

Edited by Betarev3

mmm, sounds delightfull.

Was trying to persuade Heath to go out on Sunday, but he cant. Im in Hereford at the mo. and there aint much on here this weekend. Well, theres a trial near Stroud, but something a bit closer would be nice.

Anyway....thanks for the help. :guinness:

stu its a good place , ridden there loads and done a few trials there. its not really used for trials practice as the best bits get overgrown and need cutting back. its allways been a **** hole ! not sre i go on my own to be honest . its not the easiest place to find but if you get to rhyayader pop into et james and get directions

• 3 years later...

Hi Guys, AN UPDATE FOR ALL THOSE SEARCHING, as I did last week.

My mate, lad and I headed for Tom's Farm last Saturday 28th Aug 2010 after speaking to Tom, whom of course said "yep i'm open come on over". and as others had said, he also said" if the police are there just go away and return a bit later". So we travelled there from Birmingham to find the Police at the bottom of his track. The Police officer informed us that Toms has officially been shut for three years now, and after NOT abiding by previous restrictions he his now due in court again which could carry a custodial sentence. To add injury to this we were informed that they now have been granted powers to confiscate any bikes found to be on his land if we took another route, up for example.

But they were very polite and informed us of a MX Practice track in Llanbadarn Fynyd (07887687535) and a Farmer called Shane. We headed there hoping at least to get the bikes off the trailer. Shane was amazingly helpful, there was a reasonable MX track there

Hi guys, a group of us went to Tom's farm two weeks ago had no trouble getting in loads of bikers there, going again mid September, yeah sometimes the police are there but go back an hour later they don't sit there all day. I think it's a great place took the trials bike once but it's really a MX ENDURO type place, the courts have been trying to close Tom's farm for the last three years as I believe he hasn't declared all his earnings but he tells me he intends to remain open what ever, and I hope he does as it's total biker freedom along with fantastic scenery.