Jitsie Lever Adjusters

the addict

Bought a pair today after a mate raved about them last week, really easy to sort out the exact position for bite on the clutch and front brake. Even adjust them on the move, saves messing about with a spanner and allen key to find it still isnt in the correct position.

Sorry if this is old news but first time I ve seen them, About 8 quid from BVM

Edited by Betarev3

Yep they are great had a pair myself but down too one now! god only knows how I bent that :guinness: finally swapped them over today so got the quick adjustment on the brake rather than clutch, as recently been messing with the brake a lot more than clutch.

Have had a thought just though.... instead of paying

Barry, if you want to save money, heres what I did.. I put 2 nuts (you should have 2 from the ones you took off, I got mine from the spare levers I carry) on the end of the existing adjuster screw, tightened them against each other and then put a spring from my mountain bike skewer between the nuts and the lever. Saved me $15 !! and they work great!

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh just come across a new part of the trialcast site Accessories and it looks like they are branching out a little so for those of you that aren`t as much of a cheapskate as me and would like a nice bit of bling (useful bling i`ll add) I`d say Trialcast has been one of the best companys i`ve dealt with :thumbup: go forth and buy great christmas idea too?

Bought a pair today after a mate raved about them last week, really easy to sort out the exact position for bite on the clutch and front brake. Even adjust them on the move, saves messing about with a spanner and allen key to find it still isnt in the correct position.

Sorry if this is old news but first time I ve seen them, About 8 quid from BVM

Yep they are good, notice you have your kill button outside the perch better to have it inside.

im not a big fan of the trialcast stuff for some reason, cosmetically i mean.

Yes i bought some levers off them for my 06 beta they were of quite poor

finish and no bushes supplied with them. fitted some new bushes in them

which were loose , holes were to big in the levers and caused them

to be very sloppy and rattle about.

QUOTE(Eddie_Lejeune @ Oct 30 2006, 06:45 PM)

im not a big fan of the trialcast stuff for some reason, cosmetically i mean.

i have quite the opposite oppinion my trialcast levers look really 'bling' and have not broke one yet also i find that they fit much more snuggly than the standard beta levers. :thumbup:

Are these ajusters not supposed to screw into the lever housing as opposed to into

the actual lever themselves being only made from alloy they must be likely

to break !

They screw into the lever and are there for quick easy adjustments, admitadly i`ve bent one but too do this I first had too snap my lever smash my twist grip too pieces and bend my bars :thumbup:

Shame i`ve always had great stuff from them pegs levers etc although I don`t have an 06 so can`t speak for the `new` style levers? r2w has some but he`s too much of a wuss too need to use them yet!

Shame i`ve always had great stuff from them pegs levers etc although I don`t have an 06 so can`t speak for the `new` style levers? r2w has some but he`s too much of a wuss too need to use them yet!

... you mean " skillfull rider who rarely falls off" surely :) :)

You say Skill I say big girls blouse :beer: I really should be quiet as i`m gonna be riding like even more of an idiot when I get back too it! :thumbup: