Scott Photos

vinnied

Weren't they travelin around together. If you look at some of Vinnie's pics you can see his Ubergeekness's bonce in many of them

Yup, I was taking the old fella round. His heart even survived the Scooby. He did get a "Vinnie, move yer right leg in!" after a few shots...

Joe_Baker_1_2006_Scott_Trial.JPG

Mark_Sunter_2_2006_Scott_Trial.JPG

...but I took him to the CB for a beer or two and he didn't seem too disturbed by the experience :chairfall:

nose.jpg

There's always one chap picking his nose isn't there :ph34r:

thats a famous Trials Rider from the Past guess who

Vinnied :chairfall:

Weren't they travelin around together. If you look at some of Vinnie's pics you can see his Ubergeekness's bonce in many of them

Yup, I was taking the old fella round. His heart even survived the Scooby. He did get a "Vinnie, move yer right leg in!" after a few shots...

Joe_Baker_1_2006_Scott_Trial.JPG

Mark_Sunter_2_2006_Scott_Trial.JPG

...but I took him to the CB for a beer or two and he didn't seem too disturbed by the experience ;)

Had a great time Andy, much appreciated, great fun the Scooby

Hiya Vinnied. Great pics ;)

Would you mind me using the pic below on Ross's site please?

Cheers

Ian

Image-5865F494633C11DB.jpg

Looks like you must of been standing next to Andy as he took this one below a few seconds after you :)

Ross_Danby_3_2006_Scott_Trial.JPG

No Problem

Vinnied :blink:

Edited by Vinnied

Yeah some decent photos there, mine were all, excuse my french, ****, to be honest, I'm sick of getting blurry photographs from camera lag etc. That's why I'm probably upgrading to a Fuji S5600.

A mate of mine was opening some gates before people were coming round and thought he'd set off in enough time, anyway he got to one of these larl wooden gates attached with bits of bail string to posts, y'know the ones I mean, and anyway he was fumbling on trying to get this gate open when he heard a bike, saw Jarvis coming and tried harder until he just got out of the way and Jarvis just went Boom! straight thru it! Wouldn't mind a photo of that eh?!