Wtc 2006 Dvd By Duke

spud

This years DVD is a lot better than last. I say this about the commentory and film footage - in general its a lot more comprehensive, but its still not as good a Trials TV (but not far short). One really noticable thing that caught my eyewas the 4rt. Last year Dougie/Fuji would rev the guts out of their bikes having the valves smacking the piston before take off. This year the 4rt as visibly more powerful and some of the big rock climbs the 4rt was a lot better than Raga on his 2t. I can't wait to see how Bou gets on with the bike.

Just got the A&B National at Richmond on DVD. It is a good effort despite no commentary(not a bad thing in my view). NYL is in it so had an interest but it turns out to be a good watch anyway. Looking at the footage I cannot believe how the sections don't look as bad as they did at the time. TV certainly makes the inclines look less impressive than they were "in person".

Edited by Telecat