Beta 4-stroke

kinell

I hate it because its cr*p basically , I prefer the 4RT with pretty much all of its aspects ,The 4rt has (in my opinion) better brakes , better riding position , feels lights on your arms , more power , better power delivery, looks a hell of a lot nicer ,starts easier, sounds nicer ,and is 10 times nicer to ride. i WILL be getting a 4RT once my dad sells the house and has a bit more money.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it because its cr*p basically , I prefer the 4RT with pretty much all of its aspects ,The 4rt has (in my opinion) better brakes , better riding position , feels lights on your arms , more power , better power delivery, looks a hell of a lot nicer ,starts easier, sounds nicer ,and is 10 times nicer to ride. i WILL be getting a 4RT once my dad sells the house and has a bit more money.

Are you Jamie Stokes? :thumbup:

Who's this "Jamie Stokes" ? I'm from no were near you , I think you must be thinking of someone with a different TLR200. After all there were 100s made mate.

If and it appears to be a big IF, you aren't Jamie Stokes, then perhaps you both attend the same school? :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Hughesy