06 Or 07

wheelspintom

Hi has any one been on a 07 sherco yet is there much difference from the 06 Only i dont know :thumbup: if i should get an 06 or 07.

Had a go on a 125 Sherco last week and it surprised me, a lovely little bike and a bit better than the 06 I tried. Think they have made a few improvements which have worked.

Hi has any one been on a 07 sherco yet is there much difference from the 06 Only i dont know :thumbup: if i should get an 06 or 07.

Had a go on a 125 Sherco last week and it surprised me, a lovely little bike and a bit better than the 06 I tried. Think they have made a few improvements which have worked.

Hmmm, what you doing riding a Sherco 125 ! Interesting :)

I have had an 07 250 for about 3 weeks now, i'm still running her in at the moment though. Unfortunatley due to other commitents recently i havn't competed on it yet but this sunday i will ride it. Initial impression are very very good! She feels very soft compared to my 03 250...it has a very long front pipe which i think softens it slightly.

Suspension is the best by far on any sherco yet! :thumbup:

Miles

Had a ride on the 07 290 on Sunday, the bikes very first outing. Suspension was better than my Gas Gas but a little tight as the bike had only been run for 15minutes. Very smooth power, nice fat bars and this is going to surprise you, it felt thinner than my gas gas. i know it shouldn't have but it did, very weird A very good looking bike i was impressed :thumbup: