Trials Central Supporters

ruffrider

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you actually upgrade from the forums because if I try from the front page it prompts me to create a new username and password as the ones I'm attempting to put in are obviously already taken by myself :wall:

put your current user name in and it will upgrade that

Can't make it do that, it insists my user name is already taken and asks me to find another, I may be missing something obvious here but believe me I have tried everything, What I don't want to do is add a letter to the end of my current user name and then create a new account that I don't need. :bouncy:

How do you actually upgrade from the forums because if I try from the front page it prompts me to create a new username and password as the ones I'm attempting to put in are obviously already taken by myself :wall:

put your current user name in and it will upgrade that

Can't make it do that, it insists my user name is already taken and asks me to find another, I may be missing something obvious here but believe me I have tried everything, What I don't want to do is add a letter to the end of my current user name and then create a new account that I don't need. :bouncy:

same passwords and details???

It doesn't seem to have a problem with the password, just the username, I registered for the chatroom thingy with my usual details and that went through just fine :bouncy:

Just use your name and put an underscore 2 behind it i.e lancsvet_2 then Andy can ignore this new account and using the name see who's account to upgrade and then upgrage the original lancsvet account.

The 'new' account you created will them become obsolete.

Thanks for that AtomAnt, seems to have gone through ok now, only other thing I had to do was use a different E-mail address for confirmation as the same trouble seemed to be happening with that just like the username. :biggrinsanta:

Username, password and email address all MUST match the ones you use on the forums or it won't work. Please don't create different accounts as it's a headache to try and match up and your forum account won't get upgraded.

You can't upgrade via the "Paid Subscriptions" part of your forum control panel. That's for something completely different that I don't use.

Username, password and email address all MUST match the ones you use on the forums or it won't work. Please don't create different accounts as it's a headache to try and match up and your forum account won't get upgraded.

You can't upgrade via the "Paid Subscriptions" part of your forum control panel. That's for something completely different that I don't use.

ooooops :bouncy:

I was trying to do it myself for a while and must have been using a different email address from original as It wan't working at all :wall:

i joined months ago and im still waiting for the free sticker. yes the videos are excellent and its well worth a tenner and i will have no hesitation in re joining but id like the sticker as a matter of principal :bouncy:

How many apologies do you want the guy to make...if the manufacturers shaft him and he can't get the stickers, then he can't send them out, give the guy a break

Exactly the point I was getting at, anyway its too late now because its done :bouncy:

Exactly the point I was getting at, anyway its too late now because its done :icon_rendeer:

Where do we go from here then because my Tenner is out there somewhere now?

Exactly the point I was getting at, anyway its too late now because its done :icon_rendeer:

Where do we go from here then because my Tenner is out there somewhere now?

It will be safe, just means us having to do a bit of manual labour to sort it out :blink:

i joined months ago and im still waiting for the free sticker. yes the videos are excellent and its well worth a tenner and i will have no hesitation in re joining but id like the sticker as a matter of principal :icon_rendeer:

:agree: i joined in july (as soon as i got back from hawkstone) and still havent recieved mine - thats 114 days i've been waiting

An "upgrade" button would be very handy where you just have to put payment details in and the rest is done automatically. I know a few people who have tried and failed to upgrade so I guess there is a problem :icon_rendeer: