Trials Central Supporters

ruffrider

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those people who havent yet subscibed should do. Simple as that.

Get your hands in your pockets - its not like Andy is trying to stash the cash himself. It all goes on keeping the site up to its current high standard. :bouncy:

Yes Thanks Andy for your time and effort i would not hesitate to pay an annual fee, you have not only kept us in the picture with events but with family members were contact is not so good, so please keep reports photo,s and info coming see you in spain, PS its my round :agree:

Yes Thanks Andy for your time and effort i would not hesitate to pay an annual fee, you have not only kept us in the picture with events but with family members were contact is not so good, so please keep reports photo,s and info coming see you in spain, PS its my round :agree:

Thats the excuse I needed to go.

Cheers :bouncy:

:agree: Yes its a great site and a tenner is nothing for all the news and info I personally have piocked up since I became a member. And all this from someone I believe does not take part in the sport. Thanks, just give me a shout when you want my tenner.

PS What about the shirts etc. :bouncy:

How do you actually upgrade from the forums because if I try from the front page it prompts me to create a new username and password as the ones I'm attempting to put in are obviously already taken by myself :bouncy:

put your current user name in and it will upgrade that