Sherco Rear Shock

rapid roy

when you get the 07 shock you may have to file a small part of the alloy away around the top eye bolt to fit it in to the frame, the 07 has the shock upside down to the 06 as it has a different swingarm but the 07 shock will not fit the 06 swingarm that way up, dont worry it is very easy to do and only takes ten mins, dont tamper with the frame though, the only disadvantage is that the rebound adjuster is now at the top and to get to it requires taking the airbox out, at least it wont get full of crap and seize up! i set mine to 5 turns from fully in and seems to be fine, im still playing with preload though as i aint sure what the sag should be set to, any one got any ideas?

when you get the 07 shock you may have to file a small part of the alloy away around the top eye bolt to fit it in to the frame, the 07 has the shock upside down to the 06 as it has a different swingarm but the 07 shock will not fit the 06 swingarm that way up, dont worry it is very easy to do and only takes ten mins, dont tamper with the frame though, the only disadvantage is that the rebound adjuster is now at the top and to get to it requires taking the airbox out, at least it wont get full of crap and seize up! i set mine to 5 turns from fully in and seems to be fine, im still playing with preload though as i aint sure what the sag should be set to, any one got any ideas?

Thanks for the information.

I spoke to martin at MRS on friday and there was a fault on a small batch off 2006 rear shocks, basically the lower mount was made from a poor grade off casting and as its under alot off pressure after time it streches the threads until it pops out !!!!

I have gone for the

Edited by b8ppj

Thanks for the information.

I spoke to martin at MRS on friday and there was a fault on a small batch off 2006 rear shocks, basically the lower mount was made from a poor grade off casting and as its under alot off pressure after time it streches the threads until it pops out !!!!

I have gone for the