N Wales Newbie

ianb

Taken from the Llangollen MCC website

"The key for entry into Fron Wood is held by Mr Braddan Jones, 1 Ty Gwyn, Yr Ochr, Froncysyllte, Llangollen. LL20 7RS. TEL: 01691 774120. All entry into the wood must be authorised by him and subject to 24 hours notice (so he can make the key available

I`m starting to get back riding after a few months off and I only go on weekends so dont know if anyone goes during the week .I`d imagine they do though ....just one tip for anyone who has never been before, make sure you pay up at the house before you leave if you dont see the owner around the parking area.He told me the other day ,that he does clock cars and reg numbers and was waiting for a particular car or van to turn up after not paying a few weeks previous.

Do most people go to Wern Ddu at the weekend or does anyone go in the week?

Hay Ianb, I have been meaning to go in the week as I work most weekends but i still havent got a tow bar on my new car, havent even been to a trials this year yet :o:crying: when I get a tow bar sorted or if I can steal a van off someone I will probably go once or twice in the week :guinness::D:D

Wern Ddu is a very good place to go but if your going there to practice, your best going friday or saturday. Sunday is absolutly full of noobs on crossers and in 4x4s.

Contact the Llan club. their a good bunch of people.