Trials Bike Insurance

b8ppj

Can anyone help out ???

I want to insure my 2006 Sherco trials bike and its not road registered....

Spoke to Carol Nash...There quote 149.00 for in the garage and to and from events...seems alot to me !!!

I also have a KTM 400 exc insured with E BIKE but the Sherco needs to be road registered 1st before they will add to my policy....for a extra 28:00 (which is very good) But looking at the hassle off road registering a bike over 6 months old seems to be a nightmare !!!!!

Can anyone recommend a insurance company who will insure un registered bikes ????

Cheers Phil

I`d say the price you have from Carole Nash is about as good as you`ll get. As for registering your bike have a search within the forums there is loads on it and shouldn`t be much of a problem at all.

I know if I knew it`d save me as much money as you have been quoted i`d be happy too take a little time too get it registered

Can anyone help out ???

I want to insure my 2006 Sherco trials bike and its not road registered....

Spoke to Carol Nash...There quote 149.00 for in the garage and to and from events...seems alot to me !!!

I also have a KTM 400 exc insured with E BIKE but the Sherco needs to be road registered 1st before they will add to my policy....for a extra 28:00 (which is very good) But looking at the hassle off road registering a bike over 6 months old seems to be a nightmare !!!!!

Can anyone recommend a insurance company who will insure un registered bikes ????

Cheers Phil

If you can get the certificat e of newness, the chances are that you will be able to register the bike as brand new. Which will make it an 07 reg as from next week.

• 2 weeks later...