Fork Seals

taylo63

Hi all..New to this forum and Betas... I have a 2005 Rev 3 which has a slight oil leak from one of the fork seals. Are they easy to change and if so where could I find the instructions how to do so. I have an owners manual which obviously does'nt go into that much depth. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated.

Edited by taylo63

Hi Taylo63. Go to the gas gas forum, look for a question posted 30 jan 07 "Gears not down shifting", look for reply No.8 and click on the link. A load of videos should come up detailing how to pull apart a GasGas including the forks, step by step. This should give you a good idea of what is involved for your Beta and whether it is something you want to tackle. It is also a good guide to any other jobs that may come your way in the future.

If I was a computer geek I could give you an easier way to go straight to it, maybe someone else can help with that?

Hope this helps.

When you are in the reply section (or in fact just writing a post) there is a picture of the globe with a link in front of it which if you hover over will tell you it`s too insert a link.

So you will already have copied the URL that you want too link too and paste it into the insert link box click next then write sopmething along the lines of "click me i`m clicky" or "I'm in their like swimwear" click next again and it will give you something along the lines of: [url=http://whateveryoururlis.cotton} intherelikeswimwear[/url} without the spaces and stupid names of course :rotfl: continue with your post as normal and when you post it will give you an underlined link too your URL

Edited by barrybaines