The Wallace

ralph

So Sunday is the Wallace and with all this wet weather and talk of some top riders enterd who will be The top 3 and on what Score.

And for something i am going to keep an eye on is how many will the rider finishing in 30th place will drop, after all the talk in recent weeks about easing the Novogar up we will now see?

Mr Jarvis 6

Mr Conner 15

The Boy Wonder 18 (Mr Wigg)

Rider in 30th spot 83

Good luck to all who has enterd and hope it stays dry for you.

Maybe harder than that Ralph, Jarvo 18 - Boy wonder 30, bet 30th place on over the tonne :hyper: hope I am wrong though. I did here of a ringer entering the Trial, may whoop all of them eh Ralph :D what 6 foot rock step

Just seen the rider list, Thorpey second on 25, good luck to Dabster as well, braver man than me.

Weather looks better for Sunday, Dad will be on hand at the Arena for tips and lines to the top lads. Good luck to everyone, lot of effort has gone into running the event.

Edited by Betarev3

The Wallace will be as hard as the English Rugby team played against the Irish, what a great game of rugby.............................................if you are Irish :hyper:

You don't have to respond Andy, because at least we beat Scotland.

Don't know whether to wear for the Wallace my riding boots or my walking boots, as I feel I will be doing a lot of walking :D