Bou New Indoor Champ

Andy

I think Eddy L has lit the blue touch paper and taken a step back.

Ulster lad. Much like Kinell is the Eddie The Eagle of Trials I have Eddie down as the Ian Paisley of Trials :thumbup:

I remained silent initially, but anyone who says Dougie is not an ambassador to the sport is talking out their a**e. End of.

Eddie - over to you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact.... My son rode and won British C class championship for JL Beta in 2006.

JL phoned me, and thanked us for winnning and asked if he could help us in 07.

I had to tell him that we were moving to MRS Sherco for 07.

At Dod park A/B round JL spoke to me and Chris as if we were still part of the team.

I have the upmost respect for the Lampkin family, and anyone who thinks othewise is someone outside of the real world of trials and who's comments are not worth a fart. :thumbup:

Allways think of the people who help you on the way up, co's on the way down you mite need then. :angry:

C'mon Eddie - we're waiting...

well for a start i never mentioned the Lampkin family so all of the idiots who have said that i said the lampkins werent ambassadors for the sport- get your facts right.

As for Dougie i remember being at a british round a few years ago and Dougie fived a section, the observers young lad was marking the score card and the young lad was clearly in awe of Lampkin. Dougie told him it was a not a five but a three needless to say the young lad punched a 3 on Dougies card. Now you guys can say all you want, call me a liar i for one dont mind, i was there and saw it with my own eyes and to be honest i have never rated dougie as a person since he pulled that move. Someone said MBE says it all, everyone doesnt know the full story about everyone.

As for Dougie i remember being at a british round a few years ago and Dougie fived a section, the observers young lad was marking the score card and the young lad was clearly in awe of Lampkin. Dougie told him it was a not a five but a three needless to say the young lad punched a 3 on Dougies card. Now you guys can say all you want, call me a liar i for one dont mind, i was there and saw it with my own eyes and to be honest i have never rated dougie as a person since he pulled that move. Someone said MBE says it all, everyone doesnt know the full story about everyone.

Is that it? I thought he'd murdered somebody or something.

Go find me a top rider who doesn't try it on with Observers :D