Rev4 On Ebay

betabonkers

kinell what do you make of your rev4 and have you ever riden a

4rt if so which ones the best in your opinion.

jsp

I'm well pleased with the Rev4, I have ridden the Mont 4rt and in my opinion the Beta is the best.

That's just my opinion though :lol:

You would not be a bit biase then Mr Kinell ???

That's why I said it was 'just my opinion' :lol:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

making a fast buck ? are the dealers not guilty of that too?

i cant say as i did not try buying one,but i bet they didnt offer a deal for no px . isnt that taking advantage too?

what i find interesting is that despite the big interest on these forums and in the press possibly the only new rev 4 available for at least 6 months ,is still unsold. dont believe the hype!

what i find interesting is that despite the big interest on these forums and in the press possibly the only new rev 4 available for at least 6 months ,is still unsold. dont believe the hype!

Seems like that dont it. Or maybe it's just that at

making a fast buck ? are the dealers not guilty of that too?

i cant say as i did not try buying one,but i bet they didnt offer a deal for no px . isnt that taking advantage too?

Dealers are in business to make a fast buck, it's called 'PROFIT' :D

From what I heard, dealers had an unusually small margin in the Rev4's so some of them were relying on a PX to try and make a normal sized margin out of the deal. Either way, they were flying out the showroom doors no matter what...

I'm surprised that the bike on eBay didn't sell but reckon it would have done if he'd put the reserve at

why on the attack ,i was asking questions.

hype is describing the buzz that was around about the bike ,

the 29 happy (we have to guess this as we have not had this confirmed) customers are only part of this,its the 100 or so that wanted one but couldnt buy one isnt it. and was the reserve 5k?