07 250 Beta

spud

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you have to buy all the extra bits to make it more powerful and snappy, so it leeps about and you are left behind on anything more than 1/4 throttle. Barry the flag!!!.

If a 250 is good enough for Mr Grip himself then some of us should have a 200? (sorry an old and tired debate just like me).

You keep that looking like that for 4 weeks or more then you are not trying you woose.

Well done barry it looks loved?

See you over our way soon or in wales? Nice.

Thought I'd have a quick bounce around on the drive and I honestly can not beleive the differance between this and my 04! Beta have seemingly taken cheating too a whole new level! surely nothing should be that good too ride? (apart from a decent bird of course :lol: ) Probably has something ( a lot) too do with the set up too :lol:

DSCF0378.jpg

Barry, hows your bikes suspension set up? Could you (when you have a moment) have a look at the settings and report back. Has your bike still got the fast action throttle and do you think its worth changing the footpegs? I've been looking at the pegs on the Gas Gas and they look like they would fit and i suspect they would be a lot cheaper than a set of raptors.

Just quickly (not gonna mess about too much yet) but the forks preload adjuster is flush with the fork leg and the rear spring is wound up only about 5mm from the bottom, so it's nice and soft like I said I'm not gonna start playing with the rebound too find where it is as I'm out on it tomorrow :lol:

As for the pegs the ones on there do feel nice and stable and grippy enough but I'm sure would fill with mud in no time. Personally after all the great response from people on the Raptors have put an order in for a set but as said on another thread about pegs used too have Trialcast ones which are absolutley faultless.... I'm just a bit of a tart and fancied some bling whenever they turn up!

Fast action throttle fitted and shall be staying on there as I am used too this set up from my previous bike (although this one is much pokier yet silky smooth)

thanks barry.... when you alter the bikes set up could you let me (and anyone else who's interested) know the outcome.....a few pictures of me riding at today group trial....

post-786-1173640512.jpg

post-786-1173640526.jpg

post-786-1173640619.jpg

post-786-1173641665.jpg

post-786-1173641680.jpg

Edited by spud

thanks barry.... when you alter the bikes set up could you let me (and anyone else who's interested) know the outcome.....a few pictures of me riding at today group trial....

I notice there is not any pictures of you getting over any of those logs i take it you didn't or you ended up in a heap!!!

I notice there is not any pictures of you getting over any of those logs i take it you didn't or you ended up in a heap!!!

Just look at the body position on those pics :lol: Don't you just know he must of ended up in a heap :lol:

Just look at the body position on those pics :D Don't you just know he must of ended up in a heap :rotfl:

Yes i know what you mean from the last pic he looks like he is trying out a new style jet pack as his feet aint attached to the bike!!