07 250 Beta

spud

are the jubilie clips on your exhaust gaurd not meant too go through a loop on the inside of it?

Looking good though :D

Try CV gaiter ties from an automotive store they are just like zip ties but made of stainless steel. Much neater and a lot thinner than jubilee clips.

Nice one. I will have a look tomorrow.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing as you asked so politley!

DSCF0593.jpg

wasn't completely gone after yesterday but today I finished it off! along with myself :thumbup:

Oooh !!! Been close to doing that over the past week a couple of times. But still not managed it .. Im Trying my best :o I am sure i will do it at The Jack Wood Trial at the weekend :D

Blimey you broke the bike in half!

DSCF0593.jpg

wasn't completely gone after yesterday but today I finished it off! along with myself :D

No you didn't for a moment there I thought you had bought a Gasser.

Changed the oil over the weekend its first change and the old stuff (yuk) looked like and smelt like milk gone off. i decided to run the bike on PJ1 oil its like p***, or a better discription might be olive oil; surprising what an oil change can do to a new bike gear changes are a lot easier. I have had my first big off, lost control on slop and baled out going down hill, the bike hit a tree with a bit force, but unfortunately (if you want to see the damage) there wasn't any!!! The grip, nows theres a topic of interest, finding it is a little weird in some sections i have loads and in others i have none, cambers i'm talking of, is there a prefered body posture? perhaps you TC members might be Beta advise the Beta way, should i lean far back like on a 4rt or more into the bike, i haven't worked this out, blimming annoying its costing me loads of marks.

DP i fitted the 250cc sticker onto the exhaust muffler it does look smart - top idea from you.

Edited by spud

DSCF0593.jpg

wasn't completely gone after yesterday but today I finished it off! along with myself :thumbup:

Oooh !!! Been close to doing that over the past week a couple of times. But still not managed it .. Im Trying my best :o I am sure i will do it at The Jack Wood Trial at the weekend :D

IF YOU DO MANAGE IT ON SUNDAY MAKE SURE ITS ON SECTION 14 MATE

IF YOU DO MANAGE IT ON SUNDAY MAKE SURE ITS ON SECTION 14 MATE

Boll*cks :thumbup:

DP, leggins is a bit brave; imagine what would happen if an 07 250 Beta fly's accidently straight towards him out of control , what could you say for such a terrible act? "sorry leggins the throttle got stuck wide open, but soapy water will remove that tyre mark from you forehead mate"... terrible thing that and such a terrible thought :D

Edited by spud

DP, leggins is a bit brave; imagine what would happen if an 07 250 Beta fly's accidently straight towards him out of control , what could you say for such a terrible act? "sorry leggins the throttle got stuck wide open, but soapy water will remove that tyre mark from you forehead mate"... terrible thing that and such a terrible thought :icon_salut:

LMAO.. Ill take my camera, so i can post the picture of his UNFORTUNATE litte accident :thumbup:

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin