Beta Techno Tidy Up

flossieawol

Hey all,

got my 'expensive' 98 techno in bits for a bit of a tidy up and some new rings and wheel bearings, going to have a go at polishing the frame so its like a Mirror finish and do a few mods to make it more user friendly.

Thinking about putting a AJP 4 pot caliper on the front as the existing set up is very poor even with galfer pads it, has anyone done this before?

worth doing?

Heres a pic as I have just started preparing the frame,

Regards

Floss

Thinking about putting a AJP 4 pot caliper on the front as the existing set up is very poor even with galfer pads it, has anyone done this before?

Did it to the '97 Beta that was my first trials bike and my son's current Beta Rev 80. It is well worth doing and makes a big diffrence :lol:

Hey all,

got my 'expensive' 98 techno in bits for a bit of a tidy up and some new rings and wheel bearings, going to have a go at polishing the frame so its like a Mirror finish and do a few mods to make it more user friendly.

worth doing?

Heres a pic as I have just started preparing the frame,

Regards

Floss

This really is going too be the most expensive Techno going! Doing the rings alone will cost you around