Scorpa Sy250f?

taffyrev3

I've got one , having a ball with it. Everyone that has rode mine comes back with a smile !

Stock it's soft-smooth on the bottom. It feels a little bigger and a little heavier than a 2-stroke, but I can do anything on this one that I could do on my 2-stroke just a little more effort on the big stuff. Easy to starts hot or cold, takes little effert to start it. Sound wise pretty quiet ! No popping. The overall quality of the bike is very nice.

I have done somethings to get a little more power out of it.

Where are you from your location was left blank.

im from south wales,so im thinking of getting it next month,ive had a 2006 rev3 270,mont rt4 2005,rev 250 2007,im on a scorpa sy 250 07 now,my results on the mont 4rt was good,and on the othere bikes were rubbish,07 scorpa 250 is ok,but i think i get on with the four strokes better than the two.and i like the look of the scorpa 4 stroke.what mods have you done to the bike?

Taffeerev3 you have had some very good bikes ! I've had an 07 Beta at the begging of the year, what a great bike. Just wanted to try a 4-stroke and got a Scorpa 4- stroke to give a go on and I like it very much so it will be around for awhile !

The bike is fine right out of the crate, so with that said. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. What I did was simple and easy to do. I'm just reluctant to post any changes. Sorry to be vage.

If you get one send me a messege or PM me and i'll fill you in on what i did and why. Maybe I can try to send you photos.

I have one and love it, I had a sy250 before and the riding position is very similar to the sy250f.

It took a little while for me to adjust to it as I was an aggressive expert rider and had rode 2 strokes for 27 years, but now I have got use to the chugging around in first gear I can

Nutter if you have any questions to the PM let me know, i'll be happy to respond.

Where is south,east ? Just curious I like to know were people are from on the board.

Glad to hear you like yours. Next week I get to try the new beta 4-stroke.