Ssdt Routes - When Out?

4ourtea

Sundays route.....

Out of Park Ferme Turn Left, along dual carrigeway to roundabout Turn Right. Take the next right follow to cobbled street on left, follow to the top turn right along precinct, join main road at the next roundabout turn right into Park Ferme

Hope this helps :););)

You're wrong Gizza....

Sunday: Start at the Parc Ferme out turn left, cross at the traffic lights, turn up on to the main street, straight along the main street turn left in the Volunteer Arms couple of pints, exit, watch parade take pics, walk along to the Alex couple of pints, head back to the caravan, open bottle of malt start the week as you mean to go on :)

Edited by Slapshot 3
don't know my left from right

Has anyone heard when the SSDT day routes are to be released?? :)

heard nothing yet - wish they'd get their finger out and post them though - i'm sure the've nothing better to do. :wall:

ps Sundays route is not going to be quite that simple Gizza ;) - i hear it will involve some compulsory formation riding. ;)

post-114-1176499928.jpg

heard nothing yet - wish they'd get their finger out and post them though - i'm sure the've nothing better to do. :wall:

ps Sundays route is not going to be quite that simple Gizza ;) - i hear it will involve some compulsory formation riding. ;)

Is that everyone Mark or just the WOFTAM's :D

Is that everyone Mark or just the WOFTAM's :D

Dunno but I sure hope Gizza isn't the one sat on top. :P

Has anyone heard when the SSDT day routes are to be released?? ;)

heard nothing yet - wish they'd get their finger out and post them though - i'm sure the've nothing better to do. :D

ps Sundays route is not going to be quite that simple Gizza :wall: - i hear it will involve some compulsory formation riding. ;)

Is that everyone Mark or just the WOFTAM's :P

Dunno but I sure hope Gizza isn't the one sat on top. ;)

:) mind you it could be a lot worse........I could be at the top (say it myself before any of you shower get the chance)

Has anyone heard when the SSDT day routes are to be released?? ;)

heard nothing yet - wish they'd get their finger out and post them though - i'm sure the've nothing better to do. :P

ps Sundays route is not going to be quite that simple Gizza :D - i hear it will involve some compulsory formation riding. :wall:

Is that everyone Mark or just the WOFTAM's ;)

Dunno but I sure hope Gizza isn't the one sat on top. :D

;) mind you it could be a lot worse........I could be at the top (say it myself before any of you shower get the chance)

It could be even worse Kinell could be one at the bottom ''Follow me lads I know the way'' The Timber lorries would Sh*t themselves when they see that formation coming towards them on the 'Road to the Isles'

**Note to Brian** Can you do something really outrageous this year the ''Lost Bit'' is a bit tame now :)

Mark,

That's not very nice what perce said about you, I think I will bring my GUN with me this year, being sniper trianed would not take long to pick off poeple who slag you mate. :)

Thanks mate, did you show that brother of mine how to ride yesterday? Not long now before we are heading North?

**Note to Brian** Can you do something really outrageous this year the ''Lost Bit'' is a bit tame now :)

No chance, I'll be the quiet one in the shadowsDark ;)

Edited it for you, fit you lights it might be long days for you ;):wall: