Beta Or Mont? Help!

randyrat

The mont and beta are both good bikes really, but both are quite different.

The 99 techno is the last of the technos and will be a lot better than a 2000 or 2001 rev3, so bear that in mind with the beta, alhough it is older, it ha had lots of time to be developed. I've ridden a 2000 mont and found it to be really nice, but people have said that they aren't so stable, spin more easily in the mud and are a bit more of an experts bike. I would be inclined to go for the beta, they are well built, and even though they are a little heavier, if you hve the right technique and setup then you can do anything you would want to.

If possible, have a ride on them both and see which one feels the most natural to you, but remember that just moving the forks in the yolks a little, or twisting the handlebars will make a big difference to the feel of the bike.

just my opinion

Bob

I would think you would be quite happy with either. I would go for the better maintained of the 2. If you could find a Rev instead of a Techno that would always be my choice though.

Aaron