Whats Up In Co?

copemech

There is no excuse for the lack of results posted on the internet. We should be ashamed of ourselves in the trials community, from the casual fan such as myself, to the people who are trying to make a living from this. If we want this sport to grow in our country we need to take action ourselves. How we can have a National event and still be wondering what the results were days later is just hard for me to accept. I know we are just a small niche sport, but that doesn't have to mean we act like we have weekend get togethers once in a while. That's enough of a rant from me, but I think it is a sad commentary on our sport in this country.

Now if everybody griped to their NATC reps enough maybe I would be able to provide a satellite connection at all events or get the boys to buck up for a mobile unit. Hey Mr. Behling you reading this !!

Let`s See , the thirty day rule has been around for maybe a couple of decades. Maybe as long as the last time Lane rode a national. The dates and rules have been correctly posted since at least the first of the year, on the same website to which you want instant results.
Now if everybody griped to their NATC reps enough maybe I would be able to provide a satellite connection at all events or get the boys to buck up for a mobile unit.

So now you want instant results too? or are the above statements by two different people. Has Lane taken over your computer?

Sounds like Craig Is Vyying For one of many of The NATC's VOLUNTEER JOBS.. I can say with alot of certainty that There was NO SIGNAL within one hour of the event site.. If Craig wants to Buy a satellite phone and come to all the nationals and give live updates on his own DIME the NATC would greet him with open arms.... We need more of you armchair riders out there.. Cmon boys walk a mile in someones shoes before you start bitchin'..

Yamaha Frank I was just thinking how ignorant people still are about services in the middle of nowhere. And yes it is the same person. Ron answered the question about the NATC bucking up, but why should they? 1 to 2days will not make any difference in the out come. I will talk to Bruce about Sipapu, I can make the internet work at any site. Just so happens to be what I do these days. Bob R.

I just wanted to add my two cents about the original thread. Isn't it great that so many of us are so interested in the natc results, and how our friends did, that we went bananas waiting for the results? It surely has to be better than the opposite. If no one cared how long it took to get the results, it would be disappointing.