Whats Up In Co?

copemech

but their should be a way for them to make some effort about their site!

On their site it states, results immediately after the trials. Not too sure what immediately means in this case. Seems like we go through this issue every year. Plus, to the best of my knowledge, no one from the AMA/NATC made an attempt to even bother sending TC a press release on this event either.

On the positive side of the coin, congratulations goes out to Patrick, way to start the season. And I hope Chris is doing better this morning, and feeling strong enough to give the little kid another battle today.

Anybody got any news about today, Hard to believe no one is interested enough to print something It sesure is discouraging that with todays technology you can find no results

Edited by hensley

If you are not there, then waiting a day or two is not going to matter much. If you have been to the trials site you would know most people are sandwiched in like sardines. With most people having 30` plus trailers and such nowadays no body is travelin` far for internet access. I know I can`t get an answer to people there. So cell service is limited. Everybody pretty much had their hands full considering all the recent changes (Cliff had taken care of alot on his own).

And regard to your other post and pre-entry. The hosting club needs to know expected turnout ,classes,awards(which usually takes more than two weeks).

Champ was won by patrick today again.

Now when i go to the results page my computer locks up is it me or the page. as far as my other post Im new to nationals and learning. Does the number of trophies given vary with number of riders? Thanks for the report congrats to Pat again.

If you are not there, then waiting a day or two is not going to matter much.

Says who? This is 2007, not 2000. Are you insane? If we can get results the same day from a remote rain forest in Central America - we sure the hell should get same day results in the United States.

For crying out loud, that's the most bull**** excuse I've ever heard.

If we can get results the same day from a remote rain forest in Central America - we sure the hell should get same day results in the United States.

well put, while im interested in who wins raga or bou, but im more interested in the U.S. nationals which looked like it might be quite a battle with Pat winning both days maybe not.

If you are not there, then waiting a day or two is not going to matter much

I would have loved to been there if i would have known a month ago that i could make it i would have signed up. For those who are unable to attend and see first hand some results would be nice. How can we complain about the lack of recoginition by the ama, television, magazines ect. If the winners of a nationals are not recognized by ourselves in a timely matter.

Edited by hensley

I can open the combined support class scores for Sunday, but that's it. Some low scores -- Garry Hoover topped the support riders with 6 points!

Congratulations to Patrick. Is he on the 290?

MOD