Vesty Bultaco For Sale

legs

Oh dear not these things again... In m eyes the bike is worth what a bulto is worth....condition depending.

HOWEVER peple will buy some right crap if history is attached (crappy paintings etc)..... If a buyer is daft enough then fair play.

Bet that smashed in S -Class what Dina was in would fetch a fortune (or has it been sold).

How many sets of Jesus's fingers did Blackadder have ?

But I bet Vesty had a fair number of Bults. not exactly like Jesus's fingers then!

"Legs" has his doubts it would seem, remember he knows his Bultacos (especially Comerford ones).

Doesn't Legs have Vestys last Bultaco in his possession? My brain can't remember clearly as I swear I saw it and am 90% sure Legs was stood next to it.

"Legs" has his doubts it would seem, remember he knows his Bultacos (especially Comerford ones).

Doesn't Legs have Vestys last Bultaco in his possession? My brain can't remember clearly as I swear I saw it and am 90% sure Legs was stood next to it.

Think you'll find Legs does have one of Vestys Bultacos but then again Vesty must have had many in his time. After all the one in question is in Finland. However the advert doesnt actually say much about the history of the bike. Might have been a spare for practice or one he had for parts etc.

Perhaps the person to ask is Yrjo vesterinen himself. He's only round the back of Sandifords after all ;)

Think you'll find Legs does have one of Vestys Bultacos but then again Vesty must have had many in his time. After all the one in question is in Finland. However the advert doesnt actually say much about the history of the bike. Might have been a spare for practice or one he had for parts etc.

Perhaps the person to ask is Yrjo vesterinen himself. He's only round the back of Sandifords after all ;)

Had a chat with Legs earlier today about this, and without getting into the sworded details.......I would suggest that anyone interested in paying well over the odds for this bike on the basis that it was used/owned by Vesty at some stage in the past.....should ask the seller to proove it.

Martin

The reason for putting this on here is to stop someone paying way to much money for something that is not what the man says it is.

There was only one bike of this style used by Vesty and it is in our workshop.

This bike was made and first used in the SSDT 1983 and the same bike was modified every week.

The man selling this bike insists its a 1982 (not possible) The engine and frame numbers of this bike are not in the Comerford/Bultaco Uk ( I have them) sales records.

• 2 years later...

is any one able to tell me the specs of vestys bike, is it possible to make a modern replica or a trick bike from a stock bultaco?

yes it is possible but sadly i think no one knows the actual details as well as Reg may did. If you wanted you could copy one or use the basic principles as a starting point.