Sxs Sticker Kit Fitted To A 2007 Beta

spud

Popped the reeds and jet in and it certainly makes a significant difference - much better pickup at the bottom end and no bogging. I wondered why you went with a slow action throttle but I might need to go that route as well now.

Anyway I'll see how it goes with a proper run out this weekend.

Jim

I went for the slow action throttle because of two reasons. 1) snatchy clutch (at the initial bite its handy to have a bit more throttle movement to prevent unwanted revs combined with the said snatch clutch) 2) riding with out using the clutch at close to idle speed i can open the throttle with out being caught by unwanted extra power. The picture below is of me, i also fitted a drain pipe to the bottom of the air box some events in my centre can be a little wet in places. I can't say if there was any water in the air box as the bike was dripping wet when i undid the cap but for me the drain pipe is a bit of piece of mind.

cliff

I heard it was muddy down south but that's ridiculous - I'm staying up here with the rocks! After overcoming an initial mishap overgassing a jap zap at section 1 this weekend I really like the response you get with the Boyson reeds. Incidentally I have fitted an 04 clutch master cyclinder which makes the clutch much more progressive.

Jim