1st Bike Ride For 7yr Old

jermima

Hi

You do,nt say which part of the country your from so i cant give specific points. but if you can pick up Trials + motorcross news at your local papershop [out on fri] and look in the Whats on section in the back, and see if there are any trials on localy - pop along to a trial and speak to the organisers and they will point you in the right direction or look on the ACU website for the phone number for your nearest club. I wish i took up trials when i was severn!!!

The best place to start would be to check this link here, http://www.acu.org.uk/directory/ select the area you live in and it will give you a list of motorcycle clubs in your area. A lot of area's run clubs that specialize in youth riders only.

If you can contact one them and find out when an event is on near you the best thing would be to just go and have a look. You will find that the people there are always very friendly and will welcome any new riders looking to get into the sport. If he is still interested you can then look at getting the bike/equipment etc.

Another great place to look is Trials and Motocross news out every Friday, should be in your local newsagent. It will tell you about events happening in your area as well as having plenty of second hand bikes for sale. http://www.tmxnews.co.uk/home/index.html

Hope this is of some help, always nice to hear of young riders looking to get into trials!!! :rolleyes:

Unless he's a small 7 year old, then he'll be getting pretty close to the Beta 50 - the one with gears, not the Rev and go.

My lad's got one, he's 10 now and I suppose getting to near the end of it.

Been a solid bike - don't worry no other motive - not looking to sell it quite yet :rolleyes:

For a decent one it's likely to cost around the

Hi

You do,nt say which part of the country your from so i cant give specific points. but if you can pick up Trials + motorcross news at your local papershop [out on fri] and look in the Whats on section in the back, and see if there are any trials on localy - pop along to a trial and speak to the organisers and they will point you in the right direction or look on the ACU website for the phone number for your nearest club. I wish i took up trials when i was severn!!!

Thanks alot for your help we're in East Yorkshire will go to the newsagent this morning to see if they have a motorcross mag,

Unless he's a small 7 year old, then he'll be getting pretty close to the Beta 50 - the one with gears, not the Rev and go.

My lad's got one, he's 10 now and I suppose getting to near the end of it.

Been a solid bike - don't worry no other motive - not looking to sell it quite yet :rolleyes:

For a decent one it's likely to cost around the

Don't know where you are in East Yorks, but Scarborough & District Motor Club have one of the best training grounds in the country. They have a very active youth scene, so pop along to one of their trials and have a look.

Edited by GIZZA5