Merthyr Trials Review

coldcake

Just like to give Merthyr club a big shout for the Welsh club team trials that they put on at the weekend.

Three rounds of twelve sections of the highest order.

They have a club champions at the same venue in September,hope to get back there.

Cheers Merthyr Club

Yeah, thoroughly enjoyed it - except for my near serious blooper :blink: Coming out the venue, I turned right and after about a mile started to wonder why cars coming the other way were flashing me. Then I realised i was driving down the fast lane of a dual carriageway the wrong way !!! :P A quick dash across the middle to the proper carriageway and all was well ! Phew !! Doh :(

Please don't tell me I'm the only one to ever do that coming out that venue !

Yeah, thoroughly enjoyed it - except for my near serious blooper :P Coming out the venue, I turned right and after about a mile started to wonder why cars coming the other way were flashing me. Then I realised i was driving down the fast lane of a dual carriageway the wrong way !!! :( A quick dash across the middle to the proper carriageway and all was well ! Phew !! Doh :)

Was going to make an age related comment here........

What the hell! Only ever seen or heard of old duffers in Volvo's driving the wrong way down dual carriageways/motorways :blink:

Yeah, thoroughly enjoyed it - except for my near serious blooper :P Coming out the venue, I turned right and after about a mile started to wonder why cars coming the other way were flashing me. Then I realised i was driving down the fast lane of a dual carriageway the wrong way !!! :( A quick dash across the middle to the proper carriageway and all was well ! Phew !! Doh :)

Was going to make an age related comment here........

What the hell! Only ever seen or heard of old duffers in Volvo's driving the wrong way down dual carriageways/motorways :blink:

What you trying to say there Barry ;)

... always the same with these high flying business men, they pay so much tax they think they own the road. Next thing he will have a BMW and sit in the middle lane, going the wrong way.

:blink:

... or a Volvo, which is it these days mate :P

No common ol BMW mate ... gonna get one of these next :(

b7.Par.0088.Image.jpg