08 Rev 3 250 First Impressions.

o.a.s motorcycles

Guest stixnstonesbrokemybones
the stickers and the silencer cover a pre production and subject to changes... think the lettering is going to be white for the stickers.

I will be riding the bike all day sunday so should get a feel for it over the same sections that i rode my 2005 over last week...

If nothing else it will be a good comparision for me as i do not have the money to change bikes every year and reckon there are many like me who keep a bike for 2 or 3 before changing. Be interesting to feel the difference.. if i can!! :( I have promised not to break the plastics so Barry is only allowed to look at it from over the other side of the car park :)

Be good to know what you think - I pick mine up on Tuesday.

Got my first "in the metal" impressions of the 08 Beta while observing at at the East Yorks 2-Day today. Unfortunately, it was watching it ping off the top of a biggish step and land on its side with one of those expensive-sounding metal-on-rock crunches (complete with sparks and everything). Less than a week old I believe :P Seemed to be OK though, so they're obviously built well enough.

Still don't like the white rear mudguard.