Hello From Essex

seph234

hello from essex ive just got back into trials after a break of about 14 years, i started off on a ty80 and then a fantic 301 and then gave up as i was a teenager that started partying etc and now im back i have just bought gas gas jt250 1995, so hello everyone. joe

hi joe, see your a southend member, u going to be riding there club trial at danbury this weekend? always nice to see people getting back into the sport and remembering how much fun u can have on a bike. :D

hello im not a member of southend yet but i did go over the trial just to have a look today and i am getting a membership pack sent to me aswell i just need to get out and practice a bit more now cheers. joe

Hello Richiwrecka, I know the place in Kelvedon, I am going to join it in the new year. at the moment I am just reorganising my garage, transport & finances to get me a new bike after xmas, probably February will be more accurate a date. I have had a clear up & sold my Enduro biokes & I am in the stage of transition if you know what I mean but yes I'll be active in trials in 08. Where abouts in Essex are you?

Basildon, i am not a member of southend club though, i belong to bexleyheath club which has some excellent grounds in north kent.

if you need any details for poles wood then just give me shout, or if you go down to the secret nuclear bunker opposite the entrance of poles wood you can ask them to send you a membership form.

Cheers Richy I am already familiar with poles wood I do have an old Honda TLR200 but am as I say updating to something new in the new year, I live in Grays & have been to a few of the North Kent events to observe but will be out of action until I am fixed with a van & new bike, as I said probably February but might be as late as March but no later. Until them I am just turning up to watch events & stuff, get to know a few people. I am new to trials really after Enduro. I might turn up on my TLR but I have no transport at present & I want to sort a few things on the bike over the winter. Basildon eh, well keep in contact if you want I will probably end up joining Bexley as you say Kent is not bad for trials events & not too far. Link up for a few practices when I'm sorted if you want.

Yep sounds good to me, i need alot more practise.

a good website for you is Click me

its the bexleyheath site and will help you look for some local events if you want to do some watching, theres a round of the NKTC at Canada heights on the 4th nov. thats just near Brands Hatch so quite close as well.

Thanks Richywrecka I have been onto this site & you are dead right it is very informative & for where I live it appears to be the best one to join (Bexley). I might get down to the one on the 4th but I am working that day from 07:00 til 14:30 so unless I get out by mid day (& even that might be too late) I might leave it til next time but if you are ever planning on going over to poles woods anytime I'll drop over for a while. Just PM me on here when you like. Cheers Andy.