Scott Trial Winner

physco

will jarvis give doug a run for his money, braybrook as the outsider? what about the first timers? if any body can predict the first five they deserve a medal, this years scott will be special, make sure you are thier!

..and don't forget Dibs- wasn't too far behind when he last rode. I still reckon the bookies would favour Jarvis. With the overall win between these 4, will someone else go balls out for fastest time and sod the observation score? I'm thinking e.g. Ian Austermuhle, a past standard time setter....

sorry forgot about dibs. Top man and with a bit of expeariance now behind him, how good would that be if he won. as a rank, sorry **** out sider what about andrew dennis, alias dj denzil, he can certaily drink some beer!

sorry forgot about dibs. Top man and with a bit of expeariance now behind him, how good would that be if he won. as a rank, sorry **** out sider what about andrew dennis, alias dj denzil, he can certaily drink some beer!

Alas, poor DJ has only made the reserve list this year, but fingers crossed.

:D-->

QUOTE(John.B @ Oct 12 2007, 07:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The difference this year is that Jarvis is on the four stroke for the first time. Will it get round ok?

Having watched Graham at Skyrakes last weekend that bike is an absolute animal it was amazing to see him getting it up 6 ft steps with no run up at all

All things being equal (punctures,mechanicals etc) Im going for Grimbo - I reckon he must still be spitting feathers after last years exclusion.I only wish I could be there riding with them.Unfortunately I already have a date with a nice warm cup of cocoa and a travel rug sat in front of the fire! :D

I must admit this year is going to be great as Jarvis is behind Lampkin so doug needs to set the pace. I know last year doug had a puncture in woodyard not sure if jarvis had any so a lot has to do with the luck on the day. Still reckon:-

Lampkin

Jarvis

Austermuhle

Brown

Hemmingway

Best first Timer

Wiggy or Pascuet

i think Barry Kinley might be out for fastest time!

Don't think he'll do that but I have him down as first man to Surrender, he was flying a couple of years ago until he ran into problems.

I think barry kinley aswell, he was flyin last time he rode untill problems