Lane's Apology

bama

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is Andy gonna apologize to Lane so we can get this forum going again?

:lol:

The phrase "Cold day in hell" springs to mind. If you don't like it, don't visit. Trials Comp have Forums for you US guys - or is he still banned from them too? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Carefull with words like ALL, EVERY, and the likes, Im sure he could p*** off a room full of sailors too if given the chance, huh?

That's often the case with people who have strong opinions and are willing to express them.

TC clearly killed the goose that drove the majority of the traffic in the USA & Canada part of the forum. I guess it didn't poop gold eggs.

Love Lane or hate him, he got people to participate in the forum. Every forum needs someone like him to stimulate discussion, and TC and its customers are the poorer for losing a resource such as Lane.

Lane has some great ideas, but NEVER backed them up other than to say this is how it should be done. He has my respect in many ways, but, you can spout off for so long, but in the end, you have to back it up at some point. He never did on here! bottom line. This website will thrive with or without him, so I would guess that he is the big loser here!

Steve

Lane has some great ideas, but NEVER backed them up other than to say this is how it should be done. He has my respect in many ways, but, you can spout off for so long, but in the end, you have to back it up at some point. He never did on here! bottom line. This website will thrive with or without him, so I would guess that he is the big loser here!

Steve, I doubt that Lane is the loser. I'm sure he enjoyed participating, but has other things to occupy his time if he's no longer allowed to participate here.

TC may thrive, but make no mistake...forum traffic on USA Trials without Lane is down--way down.

And, as far as backing it up, I think Lane was only involved enough to offer an opinion. Opinions are great. They get people talking. They get people stimulated to get things done. Without opinions, everything stagnates--including the USA Trials forum.

Politics have no place in this sport. If you get political about the sport then you cant really have fun.

Biff, how it is you're President of something if you're not political? How can you have an organization of three or more people without politics being involved? That simply contradicts human nature.