4rt Bling And Any Tips

scottyboy

Hi everyone and thanks in advance of any tips or tricks you can give me. I have just bought a new 4RT which is an 05 model. Im looking for what and where to purchase the black frame decals and anything else i can get to generally try and keep the bike from getting to many marks on it!!.

This is my first brand new bike and and im wanting to keep it as close to that as possible. Im also looking for any top tips on some bling and good maintenance advice.

Thanks for any advice Regards Scott

a well known company at barnsley do lots of bling for the 4rt also steve saunders will be a good bet for the decals, i make a nice replacement part for the nasty rear sprocket protector much thicker material which doesn't rip off first time you catch it on a rock

Ah, so it is who I think it is...

The one you gave me at the start of the year is still in one piece despite my bulldozer technique :guinness:

a well known company at barnsley do lots of bling for the 4rt also steve saunders will be a good bet for the decals, i make a nice replacement part for the nasty rear sprocket protector much thicker material which doesn't rip off first time you catch it on a rock

Ah, so it is who I think it is...

The one you gave me at the start of the year is still in one piece despite my bulldozer technique :guinness:

yep thats me good aren't they do them for mont's now as well,