Trials Training And Technique Forum, Please!

sam

Or the more times a topic will be added in the hope of it getting in the right place . . . ;)

Could be quite useful to have all the tips in one place, make up a bit of an archive. Sticky's with links to the Ryan Young dvd and to other technique sites. Could work, but then again it might not! ;)

I still think it would be nice to have a forum stricktly about, riding technique/physical training and overcoming injury, You could replace one of the other forums like MX!

TIP #1 :

Don't crash!

#1a: If one does find themselves in the position of said crash, one must surely do so with much flair and style.

I agree technique, training, getting past injury, and health could all be one forum.

Folk can't post in the correct forums as it is!

The guy who wrote the book on trials training and technique used to post on the TC forums. What happened to him? Did he get banned for expressing opinions? ;)

Edited by MalibuDon

Folk can't post in the correct forums as it is!

Lot to be said there , specially when you've got the opportunity to get 1st hand training in yer' own backyard ! ( if you got nothing out of it , the fried turkey was well worth the entry ! :huh: ) Ask Brockway , He's gonna kick yer' butt !

Ryan covered "Old School " and although there are similarities ...Things have changed . ;)

I'm not against discussion , it's much easier to talk about it than doing it . ;)

Edited by 29r

The guy who wrote the book on trials training and technique used to post on the TC forums. What happened to him? Did he get banned for expressing opinions? ;)

Is that the guy who's slipping you a length or what ;)