New Forum - Old Posts

cg125

This new forum is a great idea. Thanks!

If any of the mods have the time and inclination it would be really handy if they could trawl through the forums and move some of the existing relevant threads here to get things going.

It may even be possible to add new moderators whose only extra power is to move threads (handy when you add a new forum, and also for general housekeeping!).

Just a thought! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Edited by cg125

This new forum is a great idea. Thanks!

If any of the mods have the time and inclination it would be really handy if they could trawl through the forums and move some of the existing relevant threads here to get things going.

It may even be possible to add new moderators whose only extra power is to move threads (handy when you add a new forum, and also for general housekeeping!).

Just a thought! grinning-smiley-003.gif

So why don't you find them & then post links in this forum, the moderators can then move the relevant thread.

:D

If anybody wants to volunteer to do this I'm happy to give them the powers to do it as I have neither the time or the inclination! :D

Give me a day or two and i'll do it, save expanding permissions and that sort of stuff, save you a bit of work

So why don't you find them & then post links in this forum, the moderators can then move the relevant thread.
Could do, but it's quicker and easier to move them directly
If anybody wants to volunteer to do this I'm happy to give them the powers to do it as I have neither the time or the inclination! :D
I don't mind putting my money where my mouth is! Wouldn't do me any harm to look through some threads about how to ride either! :P

John

OK I know I need to practice as I am new to this feet-up lark, so where do I find a copy of Ryan Young's Trials Training Techniques DVD.

I can not see it on Amazon or other online DVD sellers?

I got mine from MotoMerlin. Always helpful and posts here as hrc1

John