2008 Top Trial "trick Bits"

davh

Can anyone shed any light as to where us Beta Lovers can purchase the many trick parts on the new 2008 Top Trial Team Bike, i.e the white plastics silver carbon parts etc etc ?????

Any help would be appreciated i am planning to strip my 07 Rev 3 over Xmas and get the frame and wheels powder coated or anodised not sure yet and would love some of the bits shown on this bike !! it's minted !!

Cheers

Dav

id say some of the bits are 1 off's. and i doubt the bike ridden by brown etc next year wont look like that, its the worst looking bike i have ever seen what a hash.

Do you have a labrador as well !!!!! :D best looking beta ive ever seen....... wish you could buy one like it

• 1 month later...
Can anyone shed any light as to where us Beta Lovers can purchase the many trick parts on the new 2008 Top Trial Team Bike, i.e the white plastics silver carbon parts etc etc ?????

Any help would be appreciated i am planning to strip my 07 Rev 3 over Xmas and get the frame and wheels powder coated or anodised not sure yet and would love some of the bits shown on this bike !! it's minted !!

Cheers

Dav

any luck with the silver carbon bitss?

I was looking at Michaels bike today while he was out practicing, and the front red yolks look great he also has what looks like a 4 stroke rear silencer on his bike nice looking bit of kit.

I will ask him for some more details and see if they are available to joe public.

Dave

I was looking at Michaels bike today while he was out practicing, and the front red yolks look great he also has what looks like a 4 stroke rear silencer on his bike nice looking bit of kit.

At a guess that'll be the one peice center and backbox which has been on the cards for a while, Fingers crossed they do a Ti version :thumbup:

I,ve heard from sources browns exhaust is a 4 stroke shell with different internals.

Your sources are correct Gez spoke to him about it and it is a 4 stroke with different internals, the red triple clamps are on main Beta website.