Las Vegas Enduro-x

v-mar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any doubt the world hasn't taken notice on the trials community in the USA. Here's the best report on the race yet.

Thats a great article. Seems kinda funny that, trials is getting more mainstream motorcycle press in Enduro-X than at an NATC event.

Its nice to see Taddy get some great press, though I lost a lot of respect for Knight.

Ishy Posted Today, 03:02 PM

I wondered what the deal was with knight, but I can see why he was p****d $50,000 is a lot of fish and chips

That's true, but it is still no excuse for this. Besides he got beat straight up, no one to blame except himself

post-2409-1195604069.jpg

Kinell Posted Today, 03:27 AM

Christ, what was he thinking

That's the thing He was not thinking just reacting. Just my opinion.

And look at all the press he gets for it too. Really takes away from the great accomplishment of Taddy's win.

And look at all the press he gets for it too. Really takes away from the great accomplishment of Taddy's win.

I don't think it takes anything away from Taddy's win, I reckon he probably started to regret launching the bike by the time the above photo was taken :thumbup:

What I meant to say was that the coverage and conversation of Knighter's actions is taking away from the coverage and conversation of the fact that Taddy kicked butt and won. If Knighter had not Ghost Rode his bike we would all be talking more about Taddy and Colton and Geoff and the various other trials riders that rode the event. Again just my opinion.

Congrats to all that rode the event no matter what type of bike, although my opinion is that the trials bike is better suited for said event.

Here is a speculation: How different would the race have been if the top 3 guys were riding trials bikes. They got those positions because they is real good. How much better would they have ridden if on trials bikes?

I reckon he probably started to regret launching the bike by the time the above photo was taken

Using one of his favorite words, he was bloody p****d for at least 10 minutes AFTER the photo was taken. Check this out. Here's a quote from his blog.

Ye, I was pis##d about losing 60 grand, but it was'nt Taddys fault, more of a KTM balls up and miss comunication! Taddy is a great guy and a brilliant rider, and no blame should be put on him, but KTM have admitted they cocked it up, and they just have to make sure it doesnt happen to me, or another KTM rider again, as next time it could be a title getting lost! Cheers, David!

Then check out his rabid fan base comments.

Edited by City Trials

Then check out his rabid fan base comments.

Knob heads! Taddy beat him because he stayed with him lap after lap, he took the inside line and blocked him - looked like legitimate racing to me :thumbup:

It's a shame that Knight lost out on the $50k but Taddy shouldn't be slagged off for winning, he's got to make a living too and beating the likes of Knight will get him noticed more and more...

That's true, but it is still no excuse for this. Besides he got beat straight up, no one to blame except himself

post-2409-1195604069.jpg

Top rider,Turn's into a Top Idiot.

Don't even wanna think about how nasty that could of turned out.

Respect lost.

I think Phil would've been mighty ticked at me if I ran out on the track to take photos of the mangled rim while he's got tire marks all over his back. For the record, of the 35 other riders on the track, the last person I would've ever expected to take out Phil was Montesa rider Keith Wineland. Colton yes, not Wineland. After the race, Keith came over and apologized.

Are we mad at Keith? Heck no - that's EnduroCross racing. Keith is and always will be, the nicest guy in our sport.

Back to our American EnduroCross stud Colton Haaker, who rode a two year old Montesa and was wearing a Gas Gas jersey. Vince is dead-on. All you importers reading this out there, here's your big chance, sign this kid to a contract. Next year EnduroCross is moving to a six round series. He is a unbelievable rider who has NO FEAR and is super fast. I mean SUPER FAST! If I wasn't already sponsoring a rider, I'd sign him in a heartbeat.

There's plenty of major industry reports about the race already, here's my hat-tip.

colton's friends name was JOSH SCHAECHER

Thats me and i enjoyed every minute of the trip.

i would love to go agin!