• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/exhibits/m...ople.asp?id=182

And another view of it.

http://www.supercross.com/rjsays.php?id=19

Pretty bad that, that is what shows up in most all of Broc's bio's.

Tough call - Satisfy your desire to win a competition or satisfy the people who pay your wages and provide the machinery and team that put you there in the first place! Unless they are rich, I think I know what most people would do!

wows that great shot of "THE KNIGHT LAUNCH" ;P still cant believe he did it after all this time, but cant changed the past and thank god noone was hurt.. My dad was there and he said during the races people were hitting the rail on the other side of the tires just going over it by accident, cant believe knight missed Taddy and the gate/people on the other side!

Tough call - Satisfy your desire to win a competition or satisfy the people who pay your wages and provide the machinery and team that put you there in the first place! Unless they are rich, I think I know what most people would do!

According to the articles I read the other team riders were there solely to advance Broc to the championship. None of them was in contention for the overall and Yamaha "stacked the deck" by entering riders who had contested other series all year long. I find that more disturbing then just the team order to let Broc by.

This is exactly the reason why NETA does it's end of year trials scoring by recalculating the event points placement only by riders who qualify for year end points. It's a pain but it ensures the scores are rider to rider and can't be influenced by any third party unless they are also in contention for that class.

Edited by Dan Williams

I don't get why everybody thinks knight was tryin to hit taddy. sure he was p****d, but he wasn't tryin to hit him when he shot his bike over the tires. its like when your little sister tells your parents about somethin you did and you fake a punch at her. you can see in the video that he didn't really care, if he was tryin to take out his teammate and possibly be convicted of some kind of man slaughter, he would've at least watched it hit.