I'm Back

ringo

The time has come!

Cityboy trials has gone and shot off his mouth again and now there is no recourse other than to put money where mouth is.

Craig, in all his infinite wisdom, has called me out. He has actually challenged me to my face saying that he will beat me next year at Endurocross.

Who is going to be the bookie on this one???

Craig, I've got $1000 that says I will finish ahead of you. That's right, one thousand United States dollars. Everyone out there that knows me, knows that I do what I say so it's time to show the money otherwise I will graciously accept your appology......again..... and we'll move on.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear from you again Ring-ding!!! Never thought Id say that. One thousand American dollars.......... thats about 1050 Cdn dollars right now!!!! :thumbup: waited too many years to say that too! Where have you been man

your brutha up north, Steve

Edited by Steve Fracy

Let's see.... by next endurocross season that'll be about 25 euros or a tank of gas.

Come to think of it the Montesas do pretty good at the endurocross. Maybe the importer should show up with a bunch of bikes and sell them at the races. Could be the greatest guerrilla marketing campaign in the history of trials.

I typed that as a joke but the more I think about it the less odd it seems.

Dan

ooooooooo and Citytrials is silent...... Its bad weather in chi town right now.... He cant be out and about.... it is almost thanksgiving but we know that trials is his first family... Will we hear a response????

Kudos ringo good to read your thoughts again. Gotta love the drama of a motorcycle related challenge.

I think we should have a "Pinks" trials episode here in the states. Ooo a pinks enduro cross!

--Biff

Hey SteveO,

I sort of retired and bought a speed/performance/4X4 shop so now I work more than I've ever worked in my life. I usually don't even answer my cell phone durring the day so taking time out to play around on the computer is no longer an option. Nonetheless, I couldn't let Craig run his mouth without making him put up or shut up. So far I'm only hearing crickets and I'm pretty sure even they would make it around the endurocross course faster than that old man.

So far I'm only hearing crickets and I'm pretty sure even they would make it around the endurocross course faster than that old man.

Okay, that's really, REALLY funny. Yes, I challenged Bingo. Remember my California friend, it's a six round series next year. As for the grand to the winner. I'll only do it that way if the money goes to the tdn team in the name of the winner.

Okay, that's really, REALLY funny. Yes, I challenged Bingo. Remember my California friend, it's a six round series next year. As for the grand to the winner. I'll only do it that way if the money goes to the tdn team in the name of the winner.

Ya see there, Craig is a pretty gamey fellow! No spring chickens here!

No need to make on ordeal out of it, just one good round, midway between east and west BFE, say Colorado!

TDN donations are a good idea, I'll bet I could even get someone to donate for a REAL trophy for the winner! :wall::thumbup::D:wacko:

The time has come!

Cityboy trials has gone and shot off his mouth again and now there is no recourse other than to put money where mouth is.

Craig, in all his infinite wisdom, has called me out. He has actually challenged me to my face saying that he will beat me next year at Endurocross.

Who is going to be the bookie on this one???

Craig, I've got $1000 that says I will finish ahead of you. That's right, one thousand United States dollars. Everyone out there that knows me, knows that I do what I say so it's time to show the money otherwise I will graciously accept your appology......again..... and we'll move on.

ringo your no slouch and i dont think craig understands that

Yes Craig I know it's a 6 round series but remember You shot off your mouth in Vegas and said that you would bring your trials bike there next year and show me how to ride. Therefore I am accepting your challenge IN LAS VEGAS, IN FEBRUARY. The thousand dollar challenge makes it real.

Maybe we need to pit Phillip against Icegirl as well! C'mon you little smartie pants! Can you E-cross? Or do you just cross your leggs? :banana2:

god you my friend must be very insecure about your own masculinity ! by the way dont forget to put the seat pee!

Icenuts, thanks, I think. I've obviously been gone way too long. Do I know you??? Have you seen me ride/...uh I mean, CRASH?

yeah ive seen you do both and you are good at both of them ! so what are you going to do with that money that your goin to be taking from craig?