I'm Back

ringo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the icegirl is just going to come back with the same HA HA HA you guys are thinking too hard (or in his words hahaHa youd guysare thinken too hard). He is just like BAMA. I nice kid when you meet him at the event. But get his little gay ass behind a key board and they turn into professional idiots. I wonder if Andrews Dad knows he is BAMA? I see BAMA finaly stopped following Andy around the board asking what would Lane think???

I never knew who BAMA was untill someone PM me with you know BAMA is Andrew and for a nice kid he sure can be an obnoxius idiot on the board.

So once again icegirl. I dont really care who you are and stop sending me PM's wanting to know how to score with girls and also become a better rider. Maybe your boy friend BAMA can help you out.

Also I am going to put my money on Craig to win the race. Just have to keep him away from the beer before the race.

Edited by No Jive

Also I am going to put my money on Craig to win the race. Just have to keep him away from the beer before the race.

Man,,,,,,, I thought that was wheelie juice,, (burnt rubbers (the movie Ringo, the MOVIE), reference for those that don't know)

Ringo and Craig?

So where do we get the tickets.......... :guinness:

Ringo, Craig and Icegirl,,,, Well that would be the same as Ringo and Craig because Icegirl won't show. :chairfall:

the icegirl is just going to come back with the same HA HA HA you guys are thinking too hard (or in his words hahaHa youd guysare thinken too hard). He is just like BAMA. I nice kid when you meet him at the event. But get his little gay ass behind a key board and they turn into professional idiots. I wonder if Andrews Dad knows he is BAMA? I see BAMA finaly stopped following Andy around the board asking what would Lane think???

I never knew who BAMA was untill someone PM me with you know BAMA is Andrew and for a nice kid he sure can be an obnoxius idiot on the board.

So once again icegirl. I dont really care who you are and stop sending me PM's wanting to know how to score with girls and also become a better rider. Maybe your boy friend BAMA can help you out.

I know too much beer can make you drunk Clive, but since when did it turn you into a jackass? :guinness:

copemech sence you have been instigating a lot of crap on here i think u should get in on thisrace i mean you always spout off

No prob Icechick, I'll cover RON's fiver and yours too, on Craig! Put up or shut up! I even take Paypal!

And YES, I want to promote this for the TDN as well if Bingo will agree!

And I did'nt see YOU volunteering to do squat! Craig and Bingo are both younger than me, but I was doing MX, XC and stuff before you were born kid! And on bikes with no more suspension than the trials bike. Yea, I may suck at trials, but I like to go fast!

Lets get it on with the ones that can be there! The more the better! :guinness:

As a matter of fact, I would be happy to p*** off a fwe GasGas riders, as well as the Monty bums, just to get a bit more action on this bet!

Any of you buch of lump riders want to take sides? :guinness:

ok first off no jive your this has nothing to do with you and yes I know it is a internet forum but just stay out of it ! dab n a bit is a looser just like you and copemech! all you guys do is go at it on the internet and then when any of you guys see each other in person your all buddy buddy! but not ringo , he stands by what he says on the forum, and he will fight for it too.

IM NOT LANE YOU MORONS !

Allen (bechard) who are you to be commenting on some ones grammar!

so how long have you and craig been dating?