I'm Back

ringo

the icegirl is just going to come back with the same HA HA HA you guys are thinking too hard (or in his words hahaHa youd guysare thinken too hard). He is just like BAMA. I nice kid when you meet him at the event. But get his little gay ass behind a key board and they turn into professional idiots. I wonder if Andrews Dad knows he is BAMA? I see BAMA finaly stopped following Andy around the board asking what would Lane think???

I never knew who BAMA was untill someone PM me with you know BAMA is Andrew and for a nice kid he sure can be an obnoxius idiot on the board.

So once again icegirl. I dont really care who you are and stop sending me PM's wanting to know how to score with girls and also become a better rider. Maybe your boy friend BAMA can help you out.

Also I am going to put my money on Craig to win the race. Just have to keep him away from the beer before the race.

DONT CRITICIZE MY SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS TILL YOU HAVE YOUR OWN UNDER CONTROL!

(I nice kid ) Clive you have taken the stupidity on this forum to a whole new level!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little squat can't even spell pansy!

I got Steve covered for another fiver on that little match! :guinness:

C'mon Icegirl, put up or shut up! You need ten bucks now! :chairfall:

ok im in ! its on ringo! when ive gone to southern california and ridden trials with ringo it is crazy

all you guys do is go at it on the internet and then when any of you guys see each other in person your all buddy buddy! but not ringo , he stands by what he says on the forum, and he will fight for it too.

IM NOT LANE YOU MORONS !

Ice girly you must do the same (all buddy buddy). You seem to know eveyone but cant remember anyone confronting me. Is Ringo your idle? He does'nt know you but you have ridden with him and it has been crazy. Like crazy how? Be careful how you answer. Ringo will fight for it too.

I knew you would come back with some stupid responses but just did'nt imagine. Wow can you say therapy.

We know your not Lane, that is very obvious. Just take a deep breath. Well its just about 10:00pm your bed time. So sweet dreams

you forgot the part about becoming gay

So beer made you gay :guinness: . Did you pass out at one of your little friends parties? There is nothing wrong with being gay icey.

Also Iceboy why do you click on my profile everyday? What are you expecting (may not want to know). You are starting to scare me.

Edited by No Jive