New Pegs , Finaly !

axulsuv

Well I finally broke down and bought some ghost pegs and brackets ! A little cutting and the use of my neighbors tig welder and my old girl

has proper modern pegs !!!! I moved them back and down about 12mm too . welding the brackets on parallel to the top edge of the mounting

ear kept them level to the ground . And their chain adjuster cams fit the swingarm knubs better than the OE. adjusters did ! A wide footpeg makes such a positive improvement in how the bike feels under me ...

Someday soon I should be done with it so I can spend some time working on and teaching my boys about their ty80's I pick up next weekend!!!

Glenn

post-1232-1196622532.jpg

post-1232-1196622581.jpg

post-1232-1196622664.jpg

post-1232-1196622933.jpg

Edited by axulsuv

I have a shop very close to Steve's house and had a look at these in the flesh, look very nice and very good quality, will get some when I next break mine!

Handy being so close, means I can go down to his house and bother him for bits that I cant pay for! (Sorry Steve...)

both Andy and Steve are very sound business men and definatly reccomend trading with them.

Thatchman.... www.trialcast.co.uk is the website or click the link on Trials Centrals Homepage, Take a looksy

All the best

Tom

Great mod and even better looking bike ! can you show us more pictures of the bike please ?

Cheers,

When I find the photo's of the box's she came home in I will !!!! (the Fantic ended a 30 hiatus from trials for me ... I didn't even know what a fantic was when I bought her and a spare parts bike for 200.00 usd ! on a whim to get back into trials !some flames never go completly out ! )

Now to lite the flame under my two little boys buts so I can have some practice buddy's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn , I should have taken more photo's from day one , BUT ...!!! I didn't think she'd be this much fun , yaknow , italian redheads and allthat...

But the boys ty's will be documented from day one , and in a few months they will have some brand new ty80's to learn on ... They can only go up in value Right ? (I hope !)

Edited by axulsuv