2008 Pictures?

tombo46

I took some pictures of mine, but I don't know how to post them. It's a great looking bike, too bad it's a piece of ****!

Neil, you need to contact your dealer if something needs sorting, bitching on here does not help. It is a fine bike, that is why they come with a warranty! :banana2:

Does anyone have any pictures other than the one on John Lampkins website of the 08 rev 3?

amazing how the new model is kept under wraps, people even own these bikes and i cant find any pictures anywhere!

All the best

Tom

Try these:

http://www.betamotor.com/en/

http://www.r2wtrials.co.uk/html_files/betatrials.html

Edited by barcota

Wouldnt mind hearing what the problems are. Bet some of us could help.

Aaron

Something was wrong with the primary gears.It was making a knocking noise and vibrated pretty bad when the clutch was let out. I was very discouraged because my bike was damaged during shipping and then after riding it twice it sounded like a freight train. I took the bike back to Don Hubbard and it has been repaired in less than a week. I figured it was going to take a month of dicking around before they would send a new primary set. I am pleased with the way this was handled by everyone involved.

Neil, you need to contact your dealer if something needs sorting, bitching on here does not help. It is a fine bike, that is why they come with a warranty! :closedeyes:

Hey Mark,

Just out of interest I know that the US is the land of the consumer so what type of warranty/back-up do you get on that side of the pond?

Wayne